Skip to main content

To Man bag Or Not, Your Input Needed

So I have been toying with the idea of getting some sort of "man bag" more in the lines of a messenger bag to carry all my stuff in, as I always seem to not have the items I need/want when I need/want them as inevitably they are ether siting at home because they would not fit in my pockets or in the car because they would not fit in my pockets and are thus not available.  Not to mention that my pockets have a tendency to get over stuffed with out even having the things that I need and want all being there. 

How ever I can't decide if a man bag messenger bag is to gay or not, I know strange coming from a guy who routinely wears necklaces and rings.  How ever it dose nag at me the thought that such a thing might be to gay.  How ever it would be convenient especially not to have to constantly sit on my wallet and all the bulk that is associated with it and the cards in it (license insurance, debit, credit, rewards etc) as well as to not constantly have my keys jabbing into my leg from my over stuffed key pocket. (that and ripping holes in my pockets) I have recently been toying with the idea of possibly picking up and using one of these two Dodge messenger bags, http://www.life.dodge.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=83&pf%5Fid=56572 or http://www.life.dodge.com/product.asp?dept%5Fid=78&pf%5Fid=559 but am not sure if the idea is any good, and I don't know any one that I can ask the idea of.  As it is my friend keeps telling me she things that I should get a man bag and that all men should have a man bag instead of just stuffing things in their pockets.

So what do you guys think, is it a good idea?  Should I take the leap, and should I pick up one of those two bags?  Thank you for your feedback it is much apretaited!

Comments

  1. All i can say about messenger bags is that many str8 guys carry them. My son used one until it literally fell apart.

    I would vote on the side of getting one. If your really have that much stuff to carry around go for it. The trick is to loop it over your chest, and carry it around your hip. Don't wear it on your shoulder cause that reads purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feed back! :-) I have noticed lots of guys with messenger bags, and yeah the over the chest is the normal way that they tend to be worn. Yeah I have lots of crap that it wold be nice to have handy, plus my phone and keys are hard to fit in my pockets and get out, especially when I waer pants that fit and are not way to baggy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Temptation Of The High

While being balanced mode wise is something that is good and something that I am glad to be, although I do wish that my medications made me feel less drained like I have been dragging a heavy weight around with me while I do things, in part because my mind seems to be sort of slow and just not totally with it at times leaving it to take a lot of energy to concentrate and get things done and that mental energy also has a physical manifestation as well, and is what tends to make me feel the most drained. while it is good to be balanced it is hard to not want to have a taste of the forbidden fruit that I have been brought down from having a minor taste of and that is to be on the more manic side of things.  It is times like this when I know that the meds are keeping me from an amazing natural high, that it is so tempting just to stop taking my medications.

Word Verification.

As some of you will soon start noticing I have started to use word verification in order for comments to be posted, unfortunately I had a spat of spam comments occur and I don't want to have to waist my time removing spam comments. So to help and combat the problem I have been forced to intorduce word verification into the commenting procsses.  I hope that doing so dose not discurage you guys (my readers) from posting your comments as I truly do value getting to hear your prospectives on things and talk with all of you. Untill next time dear readers. 

It's Past Time To Boycott Motts, And Spread the word.

Some of you may not know this but the workers at Mott's factory in Williamson NY (their only factory) have been forced out on strike, after the company walked away from the bargaining table when the workers refused to accept a new contract that cut wages buy $1.50 an hour while downgrading the medical plan increasing employee medical cost as well as slashing their pension and 401K plans.  Even thought the company recently acquired by Dr. Pepper Snapple, made a profit of $555 million last year as well as increase in stock value of 35%!  To add further insult to injury over the time of "economic hardship" that company is using to justify the wage, pension, 401K cuts and increase in worker health care cost, those in charge of the company proceeded to double their salaries!