Skip to main content

Writing A New Story

So I have been working on writing a new story, that will be posted on my new blog that I spun off of this one when I took the last story that I wrote off of this one and putting it on my new blog (so that I could take that age warning off of this blog) you can find my new blog here http://anorthwestviewstories.blogspot.com/

This is a teaser from the new story that I am working on.
""no" replied Jeremy as he closed the distance between them, "there is just something that I need to share with you" he continued until he was barely one step away from running right into John, all the while never braking eye contact.

"what is it that you need to share with me?" John asked even more unsure of what was going on then he had been a few moments ago.

After a moments silence John feels Jeremy place a hand on the small of his back and another on the back of his head, then with out a moments pause Jeremy pulls him against him self and their lips meet, feeling the pressure and the heat of Jeremy's lips against his, John loosens up in into Jeremy's advance. No sooner then that dose he feel Jeremy's tongue attempting to part his lips and gain entry into his mouth, after another moments surprise John grants Jeremy's tongue entry into his mouth, where it darts around as if trying to claim as much territory as possible.  Soon enough John joins in the battle and starts batting Jeremy's tongue finally making an advance into Jeremy's mouth where he is finally able to find out what the man that has made such a sudden move on him taste like, a taste that he finds strangely intoxicating."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Past Time To Boycott Motts, And Spread the word.

Some of you may not know this but the workers at Mott's factory in Williamson NY (their only factory) have been forced out on strike, after the company walked away from the bargaining table when the workers refused to accept a new contract that cut wages buy $1.50 an hour while downgrading the medical plan increasing employee medical cost as well as slashing their pension and 401K plans.  Even thought the company recently acquired by Dr. Pepper Snapple, made a profit of $555 million last year as well as increase in stock value of 35%!  To add further insult to injury over the time of "economic hardship" that company is using to justify the wage, pension, 401K cuts and increase in worker health care cost, those in charge of the company proceeded to double their salaries!

The Temptation Of The High

While being balanced mode wise is something that is good and something that I am glad to be, although I do wish that my medications made me feel less drained like I have been dragging a heavy weight around with me while I do things, in part because my mind seems to be sort of slow and just not totally with it at times leaving it to take a lot of energy to concentrate and get things done and that mental energy also has a physical manifestation as well, and is what tends to make me feel the most drained. while it is good to be balanced it is hard to not want to have a taste of the forbidden fruit that I have been brought down from having a minor taste of and that is to be on the more manic side of things.  It is times like this when I know that the meds are keeping me from an amazing natural high, that it is so tempting just to stop taking my medications.

"You Have A Soft Homosexual Voice" Customer

Yes that was one of the things that a customer who took it upon them selves to "preach" to me during my job, while I was stuck helping cut his keys and find the other random items that he said he needed help finding.  Strangely this is not the first time I have attracted the type that decided to do some preaching to me to help "being me to Christ" while I'm on the job and their captive audience stuck helping do something for them, how ever this was one of the first times that I really had to bite my tongue to avoid saying or doing something that I would regret and that could get me in trouble with my bosses.