Skip to main content

Felling Creative


I know that some of you have been worried about me and how I have been doing, I am really starting to feel better.  Matter of fact I have been feeling creative lately and I have started to write, and a story at that which is something that I don't often do.  I thought that I would share a little taste of it with you so after the jump is the first paragraph of my story. (8 pages so far)

 Samuel woke up as the summer sun was just starting to peek over the horizon, lighting the dark room with a faint orangeish glow, he looked around the strange room taking in his surroundings, before taking a peek over to the other side of the bed where Jason lay still sound asleep.  Samuel surveyed the room shoes and clothes strewn everywhere, trying to pick out his from the mess.  he carefully got out of the bed sure not to disturb Jason in the process. Having spotted his boxers tossed on the floor in front of the window he quickly slipped into them, his tall slender body lit by the glowing light coming in the window, casting shadows on him that accentuated his exquisite swimmers build.  He found his pants next, crumpled on the floor at the foot of the bed, where they had been shed the night before, in a desperate attempt to remove as much fabric from between the two of them as possible.  He struggled for a few moments trying to slip into them as quietly as he possibly could.  He then stood there trying to locate his shirt which seemed to have disappeared into thin air until he noticed it lying next to the closet door just inside the bedroom door, just a step away where his shoes where they had been kicked off the night before as well.

Hope you enjoyed the teaser, I still have not decided if I will share it when I am done or not, because as you can tell from the first paragraph it has an slightly adult theme, and to share that i think I would have to age restrict my blog. What do you guys think, should I do that or should I create another blog to share these sorts of things if and when I create more?


Comments

  1. standing around, waiting for the rest of your story! great beginning, and now i'm full of curiosity as to what comes next!

    i'm so very glad your doing better. was quite worried about you.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Temptation Of The High

While being balanced mode wise is something that is good and something that I am glad to be, although I do wish that my medications made me feel less drained like I have been dragging a heavy weight around with me while I do things, in part because my mind seems to be sort of slow and just not totally with it at times leaving it to take a lot of energy to concentrate and get things done and that mental energy also has a physical manifestation as well, and is what tends to make me feel the most drained. while it is good to be balanced it is hard to not want to have a taste of the forbidden fruit that I have been brought down from having a minor taste of and that is to be on the more manic side of things.  It is times like this when I know that the meds are keeping me from an amazing natural high, that it is so tempting just to stop taking my medications.

Word Verification.

As some of you will soon start noticing I have started to use word verification in order for comments to be posted, unfortunately I had a spat of spam comments occur and I don't want to have to waist my time removing spam comments. So to help and combat the problem I have been forced to intorduce word verification into the commenting procsses.  I hope that doing so dose not discurage you guys (my readers) from posting your comments as I truly do value getting to hear your prospectives on things and talk with all of you. Untill next time dear readers. 

It's Past Time To Boycott Motts, And Spread the word.

Some of you may not know this but the workers at Mott's factory in Williamson NY (their only factory) have been forced out on strike, after the company walked away from the bargaining table when the workers refused to accept a new contract that cut wages buy $1.50 an hour while downgrading the medical plan increasing employee medical cost as well as slashing their pension and 401K plans.  Even thought the company recently acquired by Dr. Pepper Snapple, made a profit of $555 million last year as well as increase in stock value of 35%!  To add further insult to injury over the time of "economic hardship" that company is using to justify the wage, pension, 401K cuts and increase in worker health care cost, those in charge of the company proceeded to double their salaries!