Skip to main content

I Wish That I Could Go Back In The Closet!


I have been having a lot of issues lately, I have always had feelings like I wish that I could go back into the closet. Of course that is something that I can't do short of packing up my whole life and moving somewhere else where nobody knows me, and that is not in the cards at all. I still find my self wishing that I could do that, that if I had a chance to do it all over again that I would not have come out in the first place.  I know that, that sounds stupid and horrible, and makes me sound like bad person and that it probably makes some of you hate me and think that I am a very bad person, and you have every right to feel that way about me, and even to express those feelings towards me.



 I find my self so often lately deeply wishing that I could go back into the closet, even though it was not necessarily that great of a place to be in. Not only that but it also all but guarantied that I would be alone for the rest of my life, due in no small part that I could never get myself to like a girl in the sort of way that would build the kind of relationship that is more then a close friend ship, no matter how hard I wished that I could. So much of the time it seems like an acceptable  sacrifice to make, as it seems in many ways I am close to being that way  already. I mean as it is I don't date and really doing most things to keep my self away from it, like actively avoiding and ignoring the dating profiles (that I have not deleted in part because I don't even want to go on them even if it is just to do that) that I had set up a long time ago and actively deleting any alerts that people have contacted or viewed my profile, before even looking at them. Even though a part of me dose not want to be lonely I just don't want to be in a relationship to have to have something that makes me feel so ashamed and wrong, something that even though I may desperately want, but it also being something that as equally desperately I have to hide away and keep other people from seeing it, or knowing about it. It really is to the point that so much of the time I can not see me having any meaningful relationship at all let alone a "happily ever after one".

I desperately wish that people did not know I was gay and that they did not see that in me, and that even if they did that I could deny it, that I could say that it was not true, that they where wrong that I am not that way. That I am not such a shame of a person that is disgusting in so many ways.  That deserves to be and rightfully is ashamed and disgusted by them selves.  At least in the closet I could hide all of that away and deny that it was ever there, and people would believe me, and I would be so much closer to what is expected from me, and I would have valid reasons to get upset with people and not like it when they try to joke around and make light about it, and make me the but of those jokes that I am supposed to laugh along with.

At least then there was a real reason to hate everything about who I am attracted to, about being attracted to them to hate my sexuality itself and everything related to it or that could loosely be attached to relating to it. At least then I was not expected to be comfortable with it and to be proud of it.

until next time dear readers.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Temptation Of The High

While being balanced mode wise is something that is good and something that I am glad to be, although I do wish that my medications made me feel less drained like I have been dragging a heavy weight around with me while I do things, in part because my mind seems to be sort of slow and just not totally with it at times leaving it to take a lot of energy to concentrate and get things done and that mental energy also has a physical manifestation as well, and is what tends to make me feel the most drained. while it is good to be balanced it is hard to not want to have a taste of the forbidden fruit that I have been brought down from having a minor taste of and that is to be on the more manic side of things.  It is times like this when I know that the meds are keeping me from an amazing natural high, that it is so tempting just to stop taking my medications.

Word Verification.

As some of you will soon start noticing I have started to use word verification in order for comments to be posted, unfortunately I had a spat of spam comments occur and I don't want to have to waist my time removing spam comments. So to help and combat the problem I have been forced to intorduce word verification into the commenting procsses.  I hope that doing so dose not discurage you guys (my readers) from posting your comments as I truly do value getting to hear your prospectives on things and talk with all of you. Untill next time dear readers. 

It's Past Time To Boycott Motts, And Spread the word.

Some of you may not know this but the workers at Mott's factory in Williamson NY (their only factory) have been forced out on strike, after the company walked away from the bargaining table when the workers refused to accept a new contract that cut wages buy $1.50 an hour while downgrading the medical plan increasing employee medical cost as well as slashing their pension and 401K plans.  Even thought the company recently acquired by Dr. Pepper Snapple, made a profit of $555 million last year as well as increase in stock value of 35%!  To add further insult to injury over the time of "economic hardship" that company is using to justify the wage, pension, 401K cuts and increase in worker health care cost, those in charge of the company proceeded to double their salaries!