Skip to main content

Some Of My Photography

So I have spent some time today editing and cropping some of the photos I took yesterday at one of my favorite spots to get away and do some reflecting, which happens to be the spot that I shoot my latest YouTube video.  I thought that I would share them today as they are about the only form of self expression that is not winding up being totally frustrating for me right now.  So please do enjoy.

Peaceful Trail Of Solitude
alone in the peaceful quite stillness of nature
fallowing the path to the seas edge


The Sea Comes Into View
Threw the lush undergrowth and majestic trees
filters the crashing of waves
along with the glorious sent of fresh sea air


Clinging On The Edge
hugging tight to the cliff's edge
where land meets sea

Standing Gard
holding the front
protecting all the lies behind
meeting all that is to come


The Edge
Where land and sea do battle
land standing rugged and strong
sea crashing advancing
and retracting everyday


Escaping the Forest Embrace
dirt and undergrowth
give way to beach

Remnants And Nature
mother nature in all her glory
Slowly reclaiming all that is
and once was rightfully hers
as mans once great creations
fade like the evening sun

 What Once Was
What once brought life
to a great tree
now lies like twisted snakes
beaten and bleached
turned into
a beautiful spectacle
of another kind

Thank you dear readers for fallowing me and I hope that you got some enjoyment your of these photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Past Time To Boycott Motts, And Spread the word.

Some of you may not know this but the workers at Mott's factory in Williamson NY (their only factory) have been forced out on strike, after the company walked away from the bargaining table when the workers refused to accept a new contract that cut wages buy $1.50 an hour while downgrading the medical plan increasing employee medical cost as well as slashing their pension and 401K plans.  Even thought the company recently acquired by Dr. Pepper Snapple, made a profit of $555 million last year as well as increase in stock value of 35%!  To add further insult to injury over the time of "economic hardship" that company is using to justify the wage, pension, 401K cuts and increase in worker health care cost, those in charge of the company proceeded to double their salaries!

The Temptation Of The High

While being balanced mode wise is something that is good and something that I am glad to be, although I do wish that my medications made me feel less drained like I have been dragging a heavy weight around with me while I do things, in part because my mind seems to be sort of slow and just not totally with it at times leaving it to take a lot of energy to concentrate and get things done and that mental energy also has a physical manifestation as well, and is what tends to make me feel the most drained. while it is good to be balanced it is hard to not want to have a taste of the forbidden fruit that I have been brought down from having a minor taste of and that is to be on the more manic side of things.  It is times like this when I know that the meds are keeping me from an amazing natural high, that it is so tempting just to stop taking my medications.

"You Have A Soft Homosexual Voice" Customer

Yes that was one of the things that a customer who took it upon them selves to "preach" to me during my job, while I was stuck helping cut his keys and find the other random items that he said he needed help finding.  Strangely this is not the first time I have attracted the type that decided to do some preaching to me to help "being me to Christ" while I'm on the job and their captive audience stuck helping do something for them, how ever this was one of the first times that I really had to bite my tongue to avoid saying or doing something that I would regret and that could get me in trouble with my bosses.