So I am just going to quickly say that I am still around, and sorry about the long hideous, things have been hectic. I have again been into see the doctor have meds adjusted and another one added to hopefully help deal with the extreme amount of instability that I have still been experiencing lately. I should hopefully be able to start carving out some good quality time to blog again. Once again thanks for fallowing my blog. :-)
Some of you may not know this but the workers at Mott's factory in Williamson NY (their only factory) have been forced out on strike, after the company walked away from the bargaining table when the workers refused to accept a new contract that cut wages buy $1.50 an hour while downgrading the medical plan increasing employee medical cost as well as slashing their pension and 401K plans. Even thought the company recently acquired by Dr. Pepper Snapple, made a profit of $555 million last year as well as increase in stock value of 35%! To add further insult to injury over the time of "economic hardship" that company is using to justify the wage, pension, 401K cuts and increase in worker health care cost, those in charge of the company proceeded to double their salaries!
Good to hear you are back on course! Sorry I've not been around, things have been rocky for me also.
ReplyDelete