Skip to main content

Fresh New Start & Fresh New Ads

Finally after a month's long hiatus from any real advertising at all Chrysler is steeping its game up with some creative adds, that not only are different and at least in my opinion catchy but also help to separate the brands out.


I hope that they keep up the good work in advertising as I am finally starting to see their ads on TV again, and to me they seem to be affective at the goal of helping to shape an identity for each of the brands.  Here are a couple of my favorites.

The Chrysler 300C


I think that it dose a great job of conveying the hip classy vibe that Chrysler's adds have been lacking for a while, and it helps to bring the new Chrysler Connect tag line out (the same one used in the Town and Country beach add)

Then there is the Dodge Journey Amplified ad


To me I like it because it give off a nice hip young vibe, it points out great features of the vehicle, while using the neat catch line of amplified, and it helps to project that dodge is not just the every man car but its the every mans car with attitude built right in. That is one reason I love my Caliber so much it may be a compact car but it has so much attitude, its got the sort of tough masculine lines that say it means business, and that you better not get in the way of what ever that is.

Then comes The Jeep I Live I Rid I Am Jeep ad(s)

Again it has a nice hip young feel to it and it perfectly captures that essence of what Jeep is, Jeep is the brand for those that live for the adventure of it, those that don't wait for life to come to them but out and make it happen. I personally can't wait to see where they take this, add direction in the future.

Then we get to the Ram My Name Is Ram add

This one is interesting as it it conveys very well what a Ram is. What is going to be especially interesting is where they go with this as they continue to work towards their goal of turning Ram into a 4th brand for Chrysler, where it becomes the turk and work brand uninhibited by the dodge car side of the equation like before, and free and encouraged to pursue its own advertising campaign.  I really am curious to see how this add will translate as the rumored 3 Vans join the Ram line up in replacement of the Sprinter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Temptation Of The High

While being balanced mode wise is something that is good and something that I am glad to be, although I do wish that my medications made me feel less drained like I have been dragging a heavy weight around with me while I do things, in part because my mind seems to be sort of slow and just not totally with it at times leaving it to take a lot of energy to concentrate and get things done and that mental energy also has a physical manifestation as well, and is what tends to make me feel the most drained. while it is good to be balanced it is hard to not want to have a taste of the forbidden fruit that I have been brought down from having a minor taste of and that is to be on the more manic side of things.  It is times like this when I know that the meds are keeping me from an amazing natural high, that it is so tempting just to stop taking my medications.

Word Verification.

As some of you will soon start noticing I have started to use word verification in order for comments to be posted, unfortunately I had a spat of spam comments occur and I don't want to have to waist my time removing spam comments. So to help and combat the problem I have been forced to intorduce word verification into the commenting procsses.  I hope that doing so dose not discurage you guys (my readers) from posting your comments as I truly do value getting to hear your prospectives on things and talk with all of you. Untill next time dear readers. 

It's Past Time To Boycott Motts, And Spread the word.

Some of you may not know this but the workers at Mott's factory in Williamson NY (their only factory) have been forced out on strike, after the company walked away from the bargaining table when the workers refused to accept a new contract that cut wages buy $1.50 an hour while downgrading the medical plan increasing employee medical cost as well as slashing their pension and 401K plans.  Even thought the company recently acquired by Dr. Pepper Snapple, made a profit of $555 million last year as well as increase in stock value of 35%!  To add further insult to injury over the time of "economic hardship" that company is using to justify the wage, pension, 401K cuts and increase in worker health care cost, those in charge of the company proceeded to double their salaries!